Sunday 18 February 2018

A tribute to my wife as a motivation to finish a third MdS

The last post/blog, not sure what you call it, I wrote, probably wasn't the most upbeat ever. It had to be written tho. So this one, is gonna be very upbeat.

Friday the 16th of February was the 8th month of my marriage with/to Liz. I never thought I was gonna get married, I never thought I would have children. But both events have been the most amazing ones ever.

In 2016, while being a member of a local, Kingston upon Thames, Facebook group, I saw a picture of a lady wearing a hat. Nothing special, many women wear a hat, you may say. However, there was something that gripped me. Long story, making it shorter, we both became member of another local Fabebook page/group due to the original one being closed. Finally, on Sunday the 19th of June 2016, I found the courage to send her a friend request.

12 months minus three days later, we got married in Kingston. It was a rocky but amazing road to get there.

She is, my best friend, an amazing, kind, loving and caring woman. Just a random picture of the woman who changed me for the better.

Liz, I love you more than words can ever say. Thank you for always being there. Your term of endearment (well I hope) is I'm your fuckwit, as I'm far from perfect. But I will always be there for you, whenever you need me. I'm immensely proud you are my wife.

I will miss you like crazy in the 2018 MdS, but you, my mermaid, will get me through it.






No comments:

Post a Comment